Friday, March 26, 2010

Sparks of a horse

The sun rise cast a shimmering crimson red, on my smiling horse.

 9web

He smagnum (2)tands atop a hill in the pasture, in memory of our past.

I reflect back to the time when every day included a ride, in powerful stride.

In the drum like rhythm of hooves that carried me away, from the realities of human existence.

A time to dream, a time to think, a time to be with- out explanation.

No persecution of daily existence, no chatter of ego.

The camaraderie and passion shared without words. Secrets kept.

Honest action, reaction and communication just a simple hairy friend. 

I swell in the stream of visual augmentation.

I sculpt for days, hammering out thoughts, like a photographer of metal.

In steel I Immortalize the time to ride and the horses I called friends.