Monday, March 8, 2010

4 days of spring walks- horses, dogs and no bugs.

Chad and I walked the area of Lock 5, in Schuylerville. While there I found metal, a long anchor with 2 square washers and an odd headed bolt. Other things acquired were old bedsprings and stainless trim from an old car. In Moreau Park, The dogs and I walked the perimeter of the lake. There I found 2 old straps made from wrought Iron. In Partridge Run, it was sloppy and hard walking, Gummy the brown Yorkie started to limp, luckily just as we got close to the truck. I didn’t find any thing good, there. Today I headed to the Boy Scout Camp in Wilton, with Michelle and the horses Cruzer and Moses in the perfectly warm breeze. The geese were sunning them self’s on the lakes edge. We trudged up and down the small snow covered hills.

What a wonderful way to enjoy the North Country.

I even got my applications in the mail before the deadline.

All is good!