Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Art Autism and children- troubled teens

Autistic Children and Troubled Teens
Now for something totally different I will be attending/ participating in a class lead by Jess Epstein at the Charleston School for troubled Children/Teens to express themselves through art. This series is meant to enhance my study in art expression, communication, and reaching out to autism. I in the fall will be teaching or being taught by a small group of children that think through what is coined Autism. I thank this small group of parents for the allowing of artful interaction with their children and their personal time. Thank you Jess for your class, help and input.

I look forward to this series bringing new visual stimulation and experimentation, for the future visual segments that I will build in relationships and sculpture.

When I look back at my sculpture- at some point it is all a personal relationship one sense or anouther.