Saturday, April 24, 2010

Answering the question of What I Do?

I encapsulate things of working history into new forms of emotion and story line, which changes with perception. I choose a story and/ dialog for the enrichment of social community using tactile objects. Rescuing these objects for the future in remembrance of objects made with pride and quality. Soon these items will not be remembered, as our country scraps the history for cash flow or mere existence. I tell the multidimensional, story with submissive multifaceted statements with the inclusions of time. Time ever changing but still the same, people forget history.
One story that is always a consistent thread in my work-
“The working man’s story” – “Blue collar” saved and re-thought, embodied, immortalized essence of parts and equipment, through re-birth equaling sculpture.