Thursday, December 29, 2011

Satisfied customers keep coming back to Ballard Road Art Studio

In the more than 30 years of running an art studio it has been my pleasure to enhance many clients ideas through metal and paint. But this couple, repeat clients are my most recent tickle or prize. When they picked up the airbrush painted, ford truck tailgate,  up she cried that night she e-mailed me to say-

“I just wanted to thank you again for the most BEAUTIFUL tail gate EVER!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH..... I never in a million years thought it would be soooo beautiful. I know your work is amazing,...but this was way over the top. I love it so much it was simply breath taking,..literally.. I was so shocked of how beautiful. You are one amazing artist MICHELLE- thank you,- thank you, thank you --GOD BLESS!”  SHARON