Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An Artist Thanksgiving creed-!

Im thankful for -

 I am thankful that I am not one of the majority of people in this world that wakes up every morning, goes to a job they hate, just to come home and do it all over again.

 I am thankful that I am my work, living all my passion and expression every day at my studio.

 I am thankful that when I am away from my studio, my ideas come with me, they keep me company everywhere I go.

I am thankful for my life full of experiences.

 I am thankful that I have a mind that cannot sleep, I have never been bored.

 I am thankful that there is a part of my life that nobody can control, except me.

 I am thankful that no one in the world can ever take this gift from me.

 I am thankful that I am brave and strong, it takes courage to pursue my gift full time.

 I am thankful that I am never satisfied; it forces me to move forward, change and grow.

I am thankful for my life mate, friends, family, collectors and peers.

I am thankful for you, the ones who help me reach and grow artistically offering me opportunities beyond words.

Thank You All and I wish you have a happy day with those who make you – you!
Peace!