Monday, September 7, 2009

Bottle Trees


I have built a few bottle trees from classic southern style to artistic sculptural.

My sculpture version of a bottle tree offers no 2 that are the same.
Tree trunks made dimensionally using square and round stock, bent and welded.

Adding Sculpture details such as the owl offer the garden a whimsical feel enhancing the color of the bottles tying art with craft, For the diserning gardener.

I will gladly make/add on commission any animals or ideas that you come up with to personalize trees. I have tons of Ideas.
I didn’t realize how fun and visually pleasing the bottle Trees were until I installed a few around my gardens.
The classic Bottle Tree holds 12 bottles for $79.00
Owl Sculpture Bottle Tree (12) - $250
Shapely Tree w/ full-bodied trunk (12)- $150
Custom 12-24 trees built from $100 and up.

The Light off the bottles Glistens with Joy offering sculpture gardens a new energy.